Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hudson's Room







Here are a few pictures of Hudson's room. It was so fun to have it all done and finally be able to put up the planes we bought a year ago. He loves his plane room and his big boy bed. I have to admit I was so nervous to move him to his big boy bed, being the busy boy he is i thought all sleep would not exist. But he sure surprised me. He still calls me to come and get him when he wakes up so for now I don't have to worry about him climbing in and out its been a month. Hudson said something funny today, I was reading him a book and there was a picture of a snake on it. He kept saying something while he pointed to it and after a second of mom trying to translate , he was saying "trust in me" from the Movie the Jungle Book. It was so funny and he amazes me with the things he remembers and learns.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Jojo! You are cute the decorator. I love his room. It is sooo darling. I guess I kind of expected you to live in like a hut or something. Shows that I need to go travel a little bit and learn that the US isn't the only place have real houses. Ha, ha. :) Your place is darling. And Hudson seems so excited.

I just got "Tagged" on my blog. Your turn! Tag you are it. Look at my blog for details!

The Airharts said...

This room is seriously so cute! Good Job!!-Much love

Taralee said...

I love those planes! I saw some at Taipan....OJ wanted one really bad. The room looks darling.