Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nap Time


I've been caught!


Every once in a while Hudson won't take a nap, It dosen't happen to often thank goodness because I am not ready to have him not have one. Well this was about three weeks ago I thought Hudson was a sleep, think again. Well I could hear noise in his room so I went to see what he was up to. He had climbed into an empty diaper box and had his binki and blanket and his three dog's in their with him! Little stinker! He sure keeps us laughing. Did I mention that he is doing so good at going potty on the toliet! Yeah , we still have a few accidents here and their but he will go in and go all by himself!! I never thought he would do it but he did when he was ready to.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like such a beautiful place to live! Random question, but do you like the kirkland diapers? We are using the huggies right now, but the kirkland ones looked nice. Let me know what you think of them :)

prRiggs said...

That's funny...at least he was being quiet!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mandi said...

So I think that Hudson looks like Brady in this picture. I heard that your family came to visit you guys. I bet that was so much fun! How is it there?

Marcello said...

Hey Travis, how are you? Remember me, it's Marcello, Rhett's friend.
I'm sure you know he and Jessica just had RJ.
He told me you moved to Portorico, that sounds great. He also told me you are a coastgard, and I'll tell you what I told him "It's kind of wired to hear that a guy from Utah becames a coastguard" hehe
I hope to talk to you soon.
here is my email: heymarce@yahoo.it
A hug to you and your family

Anonymous said...

Hey Trav, This is Rachel (Petersen)remember me? I happened upon your blog and was so excited to see your cute little family so I had to say hi. I can't believe you guys are in Puerto Rico, That is crazy and awesome! I am jealous! It's good to see you so happy. Your little boys are darling. They grow up way to fast don't they? Well I am new at this blogging thing but our blog name is jarrodandrach. so keep in touch. Take care and enjoy the sun, it's snowing out my front window today!

Rach