Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beach Day



I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while! We went to Escarmbrone and while Hudson and Travis were swimming I took the opportunity to take some pics of Remy! He is not running away from me yet when I pull the camera out!

Travis thinking that this would be a great way to carry Remy into the house! He made it safely into the house ! Ahh he makes me nervous sometimes!

Hudson being the cute boy that he is! He looks bigger to me everyday I just can't believe how time fly's! It seems like a few days ago he was my baby! I Love you little man!

Hey at least Remy didn't seem to mind!

2 comments:

Kateka said...

Ha, ha! How funny! I did the DEAL OR NO DEAL at an arcade the other day TWICE and only won like 8 tickets. Boo. Good job Travis!

mardymeans said...

Baby in a bag, pretty creative! I can see Sean doing something like that!