Wednesday, April 1, 2009

10 K at Fort Buchanan


We did a 10 K on saturday , all I can say is that I am glad that I made it to the end. I didn't know about the race until three weeks before so my training could have been better. I usally run 3 miles 3 times a week but to double that was a lot harder! Travis ran with me, it was fun to have him next to me. My good friend Sarah also ran along with a few friends and spouses from our church!

Do you like his tight shirt, after the race he went to the car to get his new shirt to wear and he grabed mine instead! I think he did it on purpose! J/K
Sarah and I !

I guess it pays off to enter races when you are in the younger age group and their are only 4 people in your age group! I placed second and got this sweet trophy. Hudson was way more excited than I was!

My baby is all grown up! He has been walking around so good and really suprised us for how good he can walk on uneven ground! These shorts are a little long so they look like pants in this picture.

5 comments:

mardymeans said...

Man, I wish I would have been ready to run too!! That's cool that you got a trophy, you still beat 2 people! Remy is so cute walking around, I can't believe it!

Kateka said...

Good job Jojo!! I am so impressed. :)

Katie said...

Congrats! That's awesome, and that IS a sweet trophy :)

Unknown said...

yeah, good for you jojo! I don't like to run so you are my heroe!

Katie said...

Hey JoJo! Thanks again for coming over and bringing dinner. It was so DELISH!!! Definitely want the recipe :)