Thursday, February 25, 2010

Soccer Season


Hudson has been playing soccer for the past few months and has loved it. He has even made a few goals. He has a hard time not pushing and being rough so I think next year we will skip soccer and sign him up for rugby or tackle football.


He loved to kick the ball when then game started and he would get so antsy pacing back and forth until the ref would blow her wistle.
I love this picture, it looks like Hudson is giving his brother some advice and Remy is just loving it! I love that I had two boys in a row they sure love each other and can play really nice together. Remy wanted to join the team all season, he would look at me and then run as fast as he could onto the feild.

Hudson looked forward to this moment all season long! He loves getting his trophy at the end of the season and was so serious and proud!

Loving the trophy! I love when I can get him to smile natural he is such a handsome boy and is growing up to fast!

It was a rainy day all day Saturday so we thought it would be fun to have a picnic in the living room and watch a movie. It was fun and the boys really enjoyed it. Luckily we were able to watch a little bit of the movie before the power went out again. It stopped raining by then so we went out for a walk and the boys found a huge puddle.I think boys have a homming device for anything that will get them dirty , I have just learned to pick my battles and this is one I don't fight unless we are on the way into a store or Church. They splashed and played in that puddle for a good 30 mins. I wish I would have had my camera. Not only were they wet but they were covered from head to toe in watered dowm orange mud! We just sprayed them of with the hose and had a shower. It was a fun family day!

4 comments:

mardymeans said...

Yeah for Hudson!! It's good that you were with him instead of the Primary meeting, even though I wish you were there with me!! Cute pics!

Norine said...

Hey guys,
I love seeing your blog. I miss those boys. Looks like you have been having some fun. I loved the model pictures of Trav. Hudson, congrats on the soccer season. I hope we get to see a game too. Your #1! Love and miss you all.
Love Norine

carrie said...

congrats on aby #3 can't wait to hear what your having!

Joslyn said...

I love that you guys are having summer experiences all the time.