Tuesday, February 21, 2012

St. George

We headed to St. George for Presidents day weekend to enjoy some nice weather, my Uncle and Aunt are so kid and let us stay at there vacation house. It was a fun weekend, Remy was the first to experience some cactus needles! Here he is getting ready to pull them out, a few stuck in my finger and they were so sharp, ouch. 

Tea loved playing outside, Travis was out with her grilling while I cooked in the kitchen and I turned around to this silly girl.
The boys were quite and this is were we found them, they had put a movie in and were watching it on the cots in the garage.
Getting ready to go swimming, they have a indoor heated pool at the club house and we went as much as we could. The kids loved it!

We went out to warm up in the Jacuzzi before heading back
On Saturday we went to Dixie rock and the Narrows. The boys were in heaven, they are part mountain goat and part lizard. They love to climb so this was the most exciting thing we did! On the way back to where we were staying we could hear the boys taking in the back of the van. They were saying how much they love St. George and how they want to move there. ( good thing that's were we want to end up one day) Hudson asked Remy, "do you want to live in St.George"? Remy said " no I want to live in the Red dirt" !
So skinny, the boy fit threw fine Travis had to find another way to catch up. This would freak my mom out, huh mom?
Hudson being silly

Tea love dogs, this one was so nice! She gave her lots of loves and kisses then did this...
Hey look mom I am riding my own horse. It was so funny and the owners were really cool and told her she could sit on her. I loved this dog, no drool and licking that's my kinda of dog other than they are huge!!!
Lets just say I was more than ready to get down of this rock with my no fear boys, I was a little on edge with them and that's a understatement!
Bethany and Sara came along for the trip too. Parley and Erica came to St. George too I don't know why I don't have any pictures of them. We had a fun time, next family trip we will all be together almost four more months until my parents get home!!!

Ummm good thing I was busy with Tea and the dog to realize how close they were to the edge, ahhh! 

Awww matching sweaters, Crossfit oh yeah!

Trying to open her mouth extra bog for that marshmallow! Don't mind that she looks like a plig with those pants, we were in St. George, it was cooled when we made smores.

Tea's own seat

Watching a movie Sunday night!
Beth was lucky to get a quick snuggle

0 comments: