Sunday, January 11, 2009

A much needed beach day!

So you would think that living in Puerto Rico you would go to the beach as much as you could! We did when we first moved here then when we had Remy it was a little harder. Well long story short I realized that we hadn't been since August. So we went to one of our favorite beaches that is close to us. We didn't know what Remy would think. He loves water and the pool so the ocean in his boat was a big hit he loved it! However he did not think much of the sand! He was so ready to crawl of the sheet while I was putting sunscreen on him that by the time he got to he wouldn't crawl of into the sand!


Remy would crawl in the wet sand and liked it for a minute until the water would get a little higher from the waves.

Hold me dad!

Remy and was content to sit on my lap while I played in the sand with Hudson. He loved this pink rake and held onto it until we got home from the beach!

We found this on the beach which is pretty random since this is a clean beach! Oh well Hudson enjoyed it!

The pink rake again! Sorry for all the pictures, to many cute ones that I wanted to share!

My favorite boys!

I love these piggies! We tried to get some in the sand but Remy wasn't having it!

Swiming with mom!

This is my favorite picture! I came back from taking Hudson to the bathroom and this is what I found! Remy was climbing in and out of this boat and decided to lounge out!

And of course he couldn't leave that pink rake behind!

0 comments: