Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates!

Okay so I just put a ton of pictures on today so sorry to bore some of you. I know our family's won't mind all the pics! So you might have to click old posts to see them all.
Big boy in his new outfit , Thanks Grandma Lil and Granpa Lindz!


Here are my Handsome boys! They are the joy of my life, and lets not forget my hubby also is! Hudson has been saying the funniest things lately. I am going to try to post some of them so I won't forget them. I can only remember a few now that I get a chance to write them.

We asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up and Hudson responded, " The Prophet". No pressure Mom!

I finally gave the boys haircuts this week and Travis asked Hudson " How do you want your hair cut, buzz, or short like a missonaries"? Hudson said " No like the Prophet"!

Hudson loves Wall e and Eve! When ever I let him watch a show that is the one he picks. Last sunday was his first day in Sumbeams and he did so good .Travis and I are in primary so were their to witness it! They were doing the sharing time lesson and the teacher showed a picture to the kids of earth and asked " Who lives on earth" , Hudson quickly responded " Walle and Eve do"! I later explained to him that we live and earth. and he said yep and Walle and eve! Funny boy.

4 comments:

Myers Family said...

JoJo!!! Oh my goodness, girl! I have been trying to find you forever, you and your family are so cute! You look great and you have the cutest boys ever! So I see you are in Puerto Rico- do you know how much longer you will be there?? I have so many questions, I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep up!

Unknown said...

So...I finally started blogging and i was excited to get on yours! You look so great, Jo and your boys are absolutely darling. Looks like "paradise" has been good to you! --Shawna

mkchilds said...

JoJo!! I just found your blog on Brittany's, hope its ok i just moved my way into your blog! :) You have such a good looking family!! You look awesome too!Its been forever since i have seen you! Hope all is well with you!

Emily said...

Look how big your boys are!! They are the cutest. Love all the fun pictures.