Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cardston Canada

I went with my family up to Canada to go to the temple with Alley, my brother Brady's fiance. They will be getting married on June 19th, Alley is from Canada so they also had a open house that same day. I left my boy's with Grandma Ginger because we were traveling 13 hours there on Friday and then 13 hours back on Sunday I didn't think they would enjoy that ride. It was a lot of fun and and I am so glad that I was able to go. We all missed Travis and I can't wait to see him in a few days!

Here we are at the border, Grandma Ber and Grandpa Fuddy also rode with us it was fun to have them with us!

Alley and Brady, Alley asked me to do her hair for her, her friend Lindi came up with the style, I had a lot of fun doing it.


The girls, Bethany my little sister who is now taller than me, Grandma Ber and my Mom.

Bethany and I at the Cardston Temple, it is such a beautiful temple in and out!

Cardston Temple, this picture I took at 10:00 at night it doesn't get dark their until 11:00 at night.

1 comments:

Kateka said...

I am excited for Brady! Tell him congratulations for me. I am sure that he will be the best husband ever.

You look so gorgeous in all your pictures!