Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The past few days!


It has been cold the past week and it is killing me! It rained hard today and hailed ! Hudson went out after it stopped hailing to eat the ice. It was so weird to go out and feel cold rain!

Hudson came in soaking wet and freezing!


Grandpa Lindz layed Remy's blanket out this morning and layed on it. As soon as he saw Grandpa he had to join!

Hudson helping uncle Brady mow the lawns.

Remy eating his toes ! I didn't know that eating toes would make someone have so much joy!

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

AHH Bummer deal, (Hi it's Jake)hail in june? I'm sure the beach in PR would of been nice today hu? I know it was in NC, even the water temp is almost too hot. We went to a new beach today called Emerald Isle where a nice coast guard station is. HURRY and move! you'll be closer to Charlotte. peace out

Brittany Crane said...

Every time I read about how much you miss Travis I think about when Shanna got married and you were away from Travis for the first time. You said you cried yourself to sleep every night. When I took my first trip away from Ben I thought of you because I missed him so much and thought this is what JoJo was talking about. :) hehe

prRiggs said...

Amen as far as the weather is concerned. I've been trying to find a jacket and socks to wear every day. But it looks like blue skys are just around the corner. Looks like you're all having a great time--we're loving the farm as well, it keeps the kids busy all day long. When do your parents leave? When are you heading back to PR?

prRiggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

It has been so hot here! When do you get back? HOpe you're having fun with your family :)