Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun


We paint our pumpkins here because they rot really fast if they are carved. Hudson did a really cute on this year he is getting so big!

Remy had a fun time painting also.

Remy was the hit at the ward party and trick or treating. Most people knew who he was and loved it. I was brave this year and sewed Remy's costume on friday, It turned out pretty good and I had a lot of fun doing it.

Remy showing of his mucsles
Nacho Libre
Spiderman, He would tell us his name was Peter Parker. He hasn't ever seen the show but he has a spiderman book that I read to him a while ago and he remembered a lot of it!
I made the boys goblin sandwiches for dinner on Halloween. Hudson was so excited and said, "Hey I remember these we had them in Utah". Last year when we went to visit in October my Mom made these for him.
They had dirt cups for desert
This is what Remy thought of the worms, he sucked on them for a few minutes and wanted nothing to do with the pudding.

Remy would get candy from people walking by. They would stop to see his costume and we would have him flex his muscles and most would pay up for the show. I am a little worried about my kid showing up on you tube or something because a few were taking pics.

Hudson and his buddy Weston, super heros! They had a fun time trick or treating together and their other buddy Carter joined us so we had 2 spidermans and a superman running around.

We had a few friends come trick or treating on base with us last night it was a lot of fun!

8 comments:

carrie said...

So cute Jojo! Remy is the perfect Nacho! Great job on his costume.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Looks like fun! And Remy was the hit of the ward party! Perfect costume!

Crystalin Dunn said...

Ok, so we loved Remy's costume so much that I copied and pasted a picture of him from your blog onto Scott's family's blog when I was uploading our Halloween photos. The one of him doing the butt pose like Nacho. He was definitely the best costume at the party!

mardymeans said...

Fun times!!! I seriously died when I saw Remy in his costume for the first time, I hope he's not on you tube but I wouldn't be surprised, he looked just like a mini Nacho! The pic of Weston and Hudson is way cute too!!

Brittany Crane said...

What a fun Halloween!! Your boys are so big and grown up! You are such a cute mom Jo with your dirt cups and Halloween food. The boys looked like they loved it!

jbeus said...

JoJo- Oh my goodness! I just looked at your cute post and loved your Halloween costume for Remy. What a very clever idea! So very cute. I enjoyed a good laugh. thanks! -Brittany Beus

The Reed Family said...

how could he not be the hit of the party...did you see those muscles!

Ginger said...

The boys costumes were so cute! So were yours! I just bet that they had a whooping good time. I sure love that Spider Man & Nacho Boy! A big kiss and hug from Grandma Ging and Grandpa Jed.