Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, I am so grateful for so many things! The thing that I would say that I am most grateful for would be Family! I am so thankful that we have the blessing of being an eternal family. Nothing brings me more joy than my two boys and my loving Husband! I am so thankful our families and I miss each of you! Holidays are always hard for me, being so far away from each of you. I can't wait tell we live a little closer. I am also thankful for all my friends as well. Travis has to work tonight so we decided to have Thanksgiving dinner at lunch time so he could get a little sleep before he heads to work the graveyard shift (yuck!). While I was busy cooking the boys played so nice together. Traivs took a few pictures of them, Hudson had made a tent for him with a bed inside and Remy had his bed on one in the shelf on the entertainment center. I love seeing them interact and play so well with each other. They are good little buddies.


Hudson and Remy in the tent



This was a few days ago, Remy was cuddling with his bear and blanket. I still can't believe that he will be two in January.

Travis bought a football a few weeks ago and the boys have loved it for more than one reason. Here they are holding on for dear life.

Travis and I also celebrated our 6th annivesary this year on November 22nd. Travis had to work that day so we were able to hang out that night. We are going to go on a over night trip to Culebra (which is a beautiful island) and one of our favorite places to go. I am so excited we go next week. I am so grateful for such an amazing husband, boy friend, best freind, and an amazing father to our boys! I love you Travis and can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you!!!!
I know these pictures are of when I was prego (2 years ago) with Remy but I love them and we don't have many pictures of just the two of us!



3 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Super cute! Your boys are so fun! I love the last one of you and Travis!

Kateka said...

You and Travis are so gorgeous. You should probably model. :)

mardymeans said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love those pictures of you guys when you were pregnant! I'm glad you guys are able to go to Culebra, you must have nice friends to watch your kids, LOL!!!