Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Lights


On Monday night we decided to take the boys out to dinner and then down town in old San Juan to see the Christmas lights. We had a lot of fun and it is still weird to look at the lights and not be all bundled up and freezing. My camera died so I was a little bumbed but I was able to get a few pictures.
Remy loves to say "chesse" when we take pictures now. His newest word is "ouch", he says it so funny.
The boys got some sweet ballon swords from the resturant, this time they actually didn't pop in the first five minutes of having them like last time.

I don't know what these trees are called but they have them all over the island. They are pretty cool, they have a ton of vines that form into the tree.

The boys are sure good little buddies, I love to watch they play and make each other laugh.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Jojo, you look amazing! You are so thin. Totally jealous. It is bewildering to me that you guys are walking around in shorts and t-shirts this time of year. Ha, ha.

Hey, thanks for your kind words on my blog and facebook about my grandpa. It really meant so much to me. I am thankful to have you as a friend. Merry Christmas!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Great pictures! What a fun evening! You will have to let me know where you had dinner at!

mardymeans said...

Hey Jojo! Man that looks like fun! We went to see the lights in Texas and it was freezing! We had to drive around and look at them! I wish we could have come with you guys! I miss you!