Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Remy!

I can't beleive that my baby turned two! Remy is such a joy to have in our family. He is such a animated little boy, he keeps us laughing all the time. He cares for everyone around him. We are so grateful to have him in our family. We love you Remy Happy Birthday!


We had his party on Saturday and this year I made a bulldozer cake. The boys loved it!


I love these two, and I love them even more when they get along and play nice with each other.
Playing with his new tractor.
Thank you all for the Birthday calls to Remy, he loved it each time someone called to sing Happy Birthday he would start dancing and try to sing along!

5 comments:

Cher said...

Super cute cake! You did a great job.

Myers Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's two already! And you are super mom- always making the cutest cakes! I love them and will use your ideas with my little man, I'm sure!

The Reed Family said...

wow that cake is awesome!! It looks like you should take it off the pan and play with it! way to go!! by the way...you were the inspiration behind my cake. I wanted to do something, but wasn't sure and when you were describing yours it sounded fun so I decided to go for it and I am so glad I did.

Christal said...

um amazing cake!! You have some talent holy that is awesome!! I'm sure they loved it!! Happy Birthday to Remy!! He is so dang cute!!
Glad you guys had a great Christmas in NC , it was fun to have alley and Brady here but I sure they missed being with you guys too! Cute pictures! hope all is good!

Ginger said...

Remy's b-day cake was really cute! It looked just like the toy tractor he is playing with in one of the pictures. I can't believe how much both he and Hudson look like Trav when he was a liitle tike. Cute boys...all of them.