Saturday, February 26, 2011

6 months

 Tea turned 6 months old a few weeks ago so this is a little late but better late than never, she is so much fun to have in our family. She laughs and smilies daily and it is so fun to see Remy and Hudson get her to laugh. She is sitting up pretty good now and loves to be in the same room as the boys to watch them. We started feeding her rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, and sweet potato's, carrots, squash, pears, and bananas. I have got her to take a bottle which is nice. She is enjoying food and is getting the hang of it. She loves her daddy and can't wait to see his face when she hears his voice, she also loves to preform her new trick with dad I think she can stay stiff and balanced longer than the boys could. When she hears the bath water she gets so excited and loves to have her bath time. I am so thankful to have this sweet girl in our home and family, she completes our family.

Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz
Length: 25.5




 Ice cave, we have had so much snow lately that Travis just pilled it up and they dug a cave in it. The boys thought that it was pretty neat.



























  

Remy loves to join whoever is having a bath or shower, almost every time Tea has a bath he is there ready to join. I promise he gets baths! This time Hudson wanted to join as well, I think we need a bigger bathtub.

7 comments:

Brady and Alley Thomas said...

You have the cutest kids ever! What adorable pictures. I love hearing the little things that tea does. When she gets older she will love having this too. We need to see you guys again sometime soon. We'll have to make the journey to Logan :) Love you!

Joslyn said...

Oh I love your family. I love family bath time. It reminded me of the little ceramic plaque Grandma Ber had in her downstairs bathroom "Saturday Night Bath" and there were tons of kids all in the bath. haha remember that?

Kateka said...

She is so cute, she's almost like a cartoon! :)

Brittany Crane said...

I love bath time with multiple kids. I swear I get a bath every time too just because of the amount of splashing that goes on. Tea is a doll and have I already told you how much I love her name. It's adorable!

Jed and Emily said...

I cannot believe she's that old! I swear I just visited you in the hospital. She's beautiful. You have such an adorable family! Miss you!

Sarah Draves said...

Great photos-I especially love the one of the boys looking at each other and grinning in their snow cave. You guys have too much fun!

Riva said...

she is soooo cute!! she is like a little dolly. I love it! the man cave was so cute! they look like they had so much fun in it! way to go travis!