Thursday, April 5, 2012


Hudson- Is growing up so fast, his pants all of the sudden are getting to short, and his is wanting to have a whole new level of Independence. He is a very determined little boy, I wonder were he gets that? I have to remind myself that he is learning and testing the waters, I would rather him learn now when the consequences aren't so big. He is doing very well in his studies :) It is so fun to see him reading everything and enjoying some new chapter books. He is excited to start soccer, hopefully he wont get kicked out this time. He is still really enjoying crossfit and wants to do a kids competition. He is a big helper to his siblings and me, we sure love him and he still loves to cuddle which I love. 

Remy- well mr. remy.... he is four and is loving to test me. He is still my goofy boy. It has been so fun to see him on his sweet DI bike. A few weeks ago when it was warm I had him try Hudson's bike and he did it all by him self. The strider bike he has been using is awesome in teaching kids how to balance and turn with out training wheels. He is still trying to learn the brake part, he had a good crash right into a gate, his bike took most of the beating but he did walk away with a fat lip poor kid. We have been doing puzzles and practicing some letters while Tea naps. He really misses school so I am trying to be a better mom and make it fun at home for him. He is also really excited to start soccer and asks me everyday when it starts. He is still enjoying gymnastics and we have been going to story time at the library every week. We sure love him and his fun personality that he adds to our family. 

Tea- What a cute girl! This girl loves being out side, thank goodness the weather is allowing it to be out longer now that we wont freeze! We went and feed the ducks the other day, this is one of her favorite things to do besides exploring. I am really enjoying her right now, this can be such a hard age but I have learned some tricks to tricking her out of throwing a fit, only  sometimes :). We haven't had any biting incidents lately but is always willing to walk opened mouthed towards her brothers when they have made her mad!! Some word she says are: Mommy, Dad, Huddsie, Memmy(Remy), duck, I go outside, bike, apple juice, cracker, eat, amen, me, hi, bye bye, shoe, I am sure there is more I can't think of them right now. She is such a girly girl and we love having a little princess to rule the house. 

2 comments:

josanddev said...

yay! I'm so glad you wrote about their every day personalities that we miss. Your kids are adorable and you are such a great mom! (this is josie)

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Great pictures! Your kids are sure growing up!