Thursday, April 5, 2012

Temple Square

 So last friday at 3 in the afternoon I mentioned to Travis the the boys have been wanting to ride the train. I told him I thought it would be fun to ride down and see Temple square and check out the City Creek center. So he decided that we should go right then, I am kinda a party pooper when it comes to spontaneous things that involve a really late bed time for my kiddos, I am working on that!! So by 5 we were in Ogden waiting to get on the frontliner to head for SLC. The kids though the train was fun for about 5 mins, ( whose idea was it) then they wanted to be there. Any ways we made it and the City Creek center is really cool, other than there were hundreds of people there. I would like to go back when its not so crazy so I can enjoy it and not worry about my kiddos. We ate dinner at the food court the headed over to Temple Square. It was such a neat experience to just cross the street and walk threw that gate to the Temple and feel the holy ghost so strongly! The flowers were so beautiful, and smelled so good!!!!

 The blossoms where so pretty on the trees, I think we are still jealous that spring is still slowly on its way to Logan!
The boys striking a pose.
 
 Tea loved to smell the flowers, and liked to get a little to close to the water

 I love this picture of Tea smelling the flowers and the temple in the background
 I am a little partial to the SLC Temple it is one of my favorite ones!
 The boys being statues, Remy look like he's in pain and Hudson has a trumpet!
 Cute chubby hands!

Hudson and Remy were so excited to see Jesus!

0 comments: