Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Weekend

 We decided to take the kiddos to the Provo city Easter egg hunt, holy smokes there where so many people there! They had a fun time and were only allowed to pick up 5 eggs. I was so proud of my boys for following the rules, so many weren't. Remy picked 5 of the same color and was really disappointed that his candy was the same in each one. I think he learned to get different ones next time.



 Tea loves treats, she might take after me! Every time she opened a new egg she would get so excited.

 BYU had there spring scrimmage for free so we went and watched 20 mins until Tea had enough!




 Easter morning after they found there baskets.
 Tea was so sad she couldn't eat Remy's treats too.
 After church, they wanted a picture with Rosie this is the best I could get.

Cute brothers! 



 We went to the Frampton annual Easter egg roll, Hudson almost made it to the finals he was so disappointed  I showed the boys how my name was on the trophy from when I was a little girl they were so impressed.


Grandma Ber won this year, she was so excited! She started this tradition and hasn't won for years!

0 comments: