Monday, April 8, 2013

Hiking the Y

 It was Hudson's spring break last week so we decided to get dad out of school for a few hrs to go and hike the Y. It was a really steep 12 switch backs, the kiddos did great!
 Remy's new favorite hat to wear!
 This was the first time we have taken Rosie on a hike and didn't really plan ahead, we forgot her bowl so she had her own water bottle.
 I can't believe how grown up Hudson is getting, he is such a good boy!
 We made it!
 I have not loved the hair from this dog in my house, but I have loved having such a good dog for our kiddos!


 We went to my moms for the weekend and had a girls night while the boys were at priesthood session. We made these fun spring banners and I did all there nails. We had a lot of fun, we missed Alley! Hopefully we will do this more often.
Tea has this favorite cupboard at my moms house, my mom cleans it out for her so she can climb in and have a snack.

0 comments: