Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Camera Clean Up


Four generations
Playing in the snow at Grandma's
We took the kids to Shark week at the Aquarium in the summer. They loved it but it was lacking some sharks for shark week .


Travis and the boys slept out on the tramp this summer Rosie joined them. 



I made Tea and I matching maxi skirts, she was so excited. 





We went to the Dinosaur museum with Grandma Lil this summer

Grandpa Great Thomas 85th birthday party!

This was a fun find this summer and so yummy!!! 

Grandma Lil planted a strawberry plan for each of the grandkids this summer. Tea was so excited to have one of her own strawberries. 


Grandma Lil helped the boys with a bake sale at the beginning of the summer so they could have a summer fun fund. It was a huge success and they were so excited to go to Lagoon with the money. 
My mom has a plant called lambs ears and they are really soft leaves. Tea picked a few and decided to be a lamb. 
Hudson worked hard and earned so money with some jobs and a bake sale and earned enough to buy himself a new bike.
Our pretty flowers at the end of the summer

Travis's friend from school had some extra BYU football tickets to a game so we went. It was freezing cold but fun to spend some time together doing something he likes.
Sisters! We went up for a quick weekend visit to see my sister and her husband. We had such a fun time, they took us to a yummy restaurant Taggarts. They have peacocks walking around it was pretty cool.



We stopped at the Peppermint Place one day to check it out. I remember going to there old location when I was young and watching them make candy threw the windows. 


My parents went camping at Midway this fall and since its a close drive they invited us up for the day. The kids had a fun time having a lesson on how to build a fire with Papa. We roasted hot dogs for lunch.

Love Tea's face in this picture! Its a little scary and so funny!
We ended our visit with Tea's breathing treatment before we headed home. Poor girl I hope she can grow out of this soon. Almost every time she gets sick it turns way worse and we end up doing treatments. She has been dealing with this since she was 5 months old!
Ice cream night with the cousins! We went to BYU creamery to have some yummy ice cream!!





I was able to go to Time out for Women in St.George with my mother in law and sister in law. We had so much fun!
We surprised Hudson one day and had lunch with him, I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast. 

Travis and his big baby
We were finally able to go visit our good friends the Draves for Thanksgiving this year. We haven't seen them since they moved the year before us from Puerto Rico. We spent so many holidays together in Puerto Rico they are like family. Remy was just 1 since we last saw them!! It was so fun to catch up, the kids had so much fun on there farm. Tea loved collecting eggs.

Sara and I, she was a life saver in PR and we miss there family!
My Hot Hubby
Tea loves to help me cook, I am working on being more patient and letting her help me. She made rolls for dinner.

Tea was making a bed on her floor every night for a few weeks. Not sure why she thought the wood floor was so comfy!

One day at my mom's the kids played in the snow with no snow clothes so there pants were all wet, they borrowed so of Papa's shorts while there pants dried.
Rosie had to ride home in our little car on the way home from Delta one weekend. Poor dog was a little cramped back there. It makes me realize how big she really is.
Tea fell asleep in the car one day and I carried her in and she stayed asleep on me for and hr, I loved the snuggle time it doesn't happen often.
Hudson's first pine wood derby was a huge success, he won first place. To say Travis was also a little excited is an understatement. They worked hard one night sanding the tires and prepping it.
When me and Travis flew to Texas for a few interviews we flew into Amarillo and on they way back we stopped at Cadillac ranch to take a few pictures. It was pretty cool, they have tons of spray paint to add what you want to the cars. The paint was so thick.
Adding our initals

Were else do you get a waffle in the shape Texas, pretty cool.

0 comments: