Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Christmas 2013

This year we had a elf join our family, Buddy was a lot of fun to have around and was always doing something interesting.


This year we spent Christmas Eve at Norines with her family and Grandma Ginger and Papa Jed. I made matching pj's to surprise my family which was really fun. They are always so much work and I couldn't have done it with out the help of my mom! Way worth it!

It was fun to be with some of the cousins for Christmas night and morning. 

Santa brought Tea a doll house, she was pretty excited to have some new Frozen princesses to play with to.
 All my family headed to my moms around lunch time Christmas day. We had our nice family prayer in the barn to begin our Christmas activities.



 Tea bossing Uncle Tyson around
 All excited to open more gifts


At the annual Frampton Christmas Party Travis and my dad showed up in matching shirts, either my dad is pretty hip or Travis is turning into an old man.

0 comments: