Friday, May 2, 2014

Girls Weekend

We decided it was time to start doing a girls weekend, we had so much fun and were so spoiled. I am so grateful to have such amazing women in my life I look up to them all so much and love them!! 
We decided to spend the weekend at my Dad's and Mom's house so that we could use the money for some fun activities! We stared on Friday night and I did there nails and we stayed up late visiting. The next morning my Dad made us all breakfast! He is so awesome! He had a menu and had us pick two cereals to have in the tiny bowls, he has a thing with tiny dishes! so fun! It was a delicious breakfast and our Hubby's have there work cut out for them on mothers day! Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun weekend!


Bethany and my Mom did a mini Tri at the Rec center that morning in preparation for there upcoming one in a few weeks so they had there breakfast a little later.
Later on Saturday we went and had a Pedicure, went to lunch, then headed to Charming Charlie and had fun spending some Mothers day money given to us.


My parents always have deer in there yard which is cool but super annoying, they eat all there plants. My dad is hoping if he shoots a few of them with his paintball gun they will get the hint and move on!!
We went  to Gossip for dinner that night, so yummy! My favorite is there boba drinks!!

On Sunday the rest of the family came over for FHE and dinner. Liam is getting so big and it is so fun to see the cousins all interact! Tea and Liam watching a show together.

0 comments: