Monday, October 22, 2007

Family Night

Hudson trying to wait patiently for
more cookies to decorate.


Adding the candy corns was Huddy's job


Yummmy licking my fingers.


Big Bites for a little boy, he gets that from his Dad!!


Finally a bite of cookie for me. and i loved it!

I think Hudson enjoyed this family activity the most. Between keeping him from eating to many candy corn and trying to get frosting on his fingers from the cookies to lick it was an exciting night. We had to keep reminding him the cookies were for our friends and he could have one after dinner. When we delivered the cookies he would say "Happy Halloween" and he then would try to eat there cookies. He is such a silly boy. Dad and Hudson sure enjoyed their cookie together when we were all done.

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

I cant beleive how big he is!!!He is a kid now-its crazy. So cute.

Lil said...

I Think Grandma Lil and Grandma Ginger have the cutest grandson. Corse I could be prejudice.