Monday, October 22, 2007

Pregnant Belly




I have had a few requests for a pregnant belly picture and their not always the easiest to share. Well i am 30 weeks pregnant and don't have much more to go. Which is good because i am having a hard time keeping up with Hudson . Everything is going good except that last time I went to the doctor my blood sugar was a little high from that glucose test so he just wanted me to do a 3hr one just to be safe. Let me tell you how fun that was. I don't know how they expect a pregnant woman to fast for 3 hrs. Then its really fun to get your blood drawn 5 times. Oh well it could be worse .

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

If these pictures are you at 30 weeks then you deserve to have a 3 hour fast! I would have done anything to look this good at 30 weeks. What a cute pregnant mom you are.

Frampton Family said...

You look darling pregnant JoJo! I hope you're feeling alright. I have been wanting to call you. But with the time difference, it gets a little difficult. But just know I'm thinking of you and miss you.

Janelle

Kateka said...

Hey Jojo! It's Kateka. I have a blog too. You look darling. I think you look like a really good pregnant person! I hope I look as good as you when I am pregnant.

brodie stacey allie said...

Your looking so cute. I hope you are feeling as good as you look. Happy Halloween!

Allie said...

Jojo! I cannot believe how good you look at 30 weeks preggers! I only wish I looked that good.. even not pregnant.