Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Prego Pumpkin




Well lets just say that doing this was not planned. Twenty minutes before Hudson's Halloween party on base, I decided to paint my belly. Well this is way out of my comfort zone to go to a party with my belly hanging out. Everyone loved it and about ten minutes into the party I was done sharing my pumpkin belly and pulled down my shirt. Now I can't believe that I am sharing these pictures with all of you. Maybe Puerto Rico is making me more daring. just kidding! It must be the pregnancy hormones. Or all the sugar from Halloween candy.

3 comments:

The Airharts said...

Good job jo super brave. It looks really cute. I hate that you have no love handles though.- just blame the pregnacy hormones I think it sounds fair.

Dylan, Darci and Jonah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Hey!
I like the costumes! I hope all is well down there in paradise.
Rhett