Friday, June 6, 2008

The Mow Hawk



Travis Gave Hudson a Mow hawk in the bath the other night! Travis won't let me cut Hudson's hair until we come to Utah. He wants me to cut it into a mullet or a mow hawk for a week . Well we shall see what happens! Hudson's new thing to say is "I'm just teasin". On Sunday I took him to go potty before nursery and he said he didn't need to go. Well I knew he did so I said we can't go to class until you go potty. So he looked at me and said " I'm just teasin you Mom". I wonder were he got that from. He is picking up words like crazy, when we took him in for his 3 year old check up (the doctor had seen him a few times that month because he was sick) The doctor said " we already know that he is talking as much as a 7 year old". We try to be careful what we say around him because he is always listening. Yesterday Travis was on the phone and it dropped the call ( always happens and it is really frustrating) and he said, " Stupid phones"! Well not even a minute later Hudson say's "stupid" ah thanks Dad! :) Hudson can't wait to come to Utah he has all the 4 wheelers rides planned out! He is such a fun boy and we love him so much!!! He always has us laughing!

1 comments:

Kassandra said...

I wish javi would do a mohawk!
Hudson looks good with it ;]
I know when I have kids someday
my boys are obligated to have mohawks! haha