Friday, June 6, 2008

Train Ride and Ben and Jerry's

A few weeks ago we went to ride the train and get some ice cream from Ben and Jerry's with the play group from base . Hudson loves to ride the train and it is actually pretty clean. After we went to Ben and Jerry's, it was so yummy! they make homemade waffle cones right in front of you so they are still warm when you get your ice cream! I have been craving more ever since!

Play group buddies

Me and the boys!

Are buddies Garrett, Tessa, and Kody! They can't get enough of Remy!
They are so cute with him!

They had this sign hanging up in Ben and Jerry's I thought it was pretty funny!

Hudson enjoying his ice cream!

1 comments:

brodie stacey allie said...

I cant believe how big your boys are getting. Its crazy how fast time goes by. Ok, so i have been meaning to email you...we need to get together when you are in town. I will email you this weekend and we can plan a day that would work for all. I hope you have a good one.