Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big Swimmer


Hudson loves swimming he is our little fish!

Jumping of the diving board!

Hudson is getting so good at swimming! It is so much fun to see his progress, every time we go he is getting better and better! He loves to jump of the diving board! He has done this since he was two years old. The only thing that is different now is that he will jump of and swim to the edge all by himself! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Cute Remy in his robe after swimming!

2 comments:

Kassandra said...

Hey Jojo! I added u to my friends list! i hope you check out my blog soon! luve ya!

mardymeans said...

I can't believe Hudson jumps off the diving board and swims to the side!! Very impressive! We definitely have to go swimming at your pool soon so I can see it in person!