Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Hudson !

Happy Birthday! I can not believe that Hudson is three years old today! I have a three year old, that just sound's crazy! We had Hudson's party on Friday. Travis's parents and sister Hollie and my niece Adie where in town so we decided to have his party then. We had our good friends the Draves over also! Hudson got some cool presents , thank you again! Tonight when I was putting Hudson to bed I was holding him and couldn't believe what a good big boy he has grown up to be! We just love him so much! He makes my days very busy and so enjoyable! I love you birthday boy!



Mom made me a Monster truck cake! Hudson loved his cake, all the hard work payed off when I saw how excited he was to see it!



Remy enjoying Hudson's party! Hudson means the world to Remy he will just stare at Hudson and just watch him! It's so amazing how much he loves Hudson! He will smile anytime Hudson slows down enough to say hi or talk to him.


We thought that he should have this balloon since we are in Puerto Rico!
I taught Hudson Gracis and Hola, he will say it to any Latin people he sees! They just love it and think he is so cute. I get the opposite reaction!

Hudson eating his cake! Yummy he had a nice blue tongue from the icing!

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

That is crazy- a 3 year old!!! Love the cake Jo-so blasted cool. Hadley has been in love with toy cars and trucks since we left-funny right.

brodie stacey allie said...

It's crazy how fast time flies by. Your babies are getting so big. They are so cute too. I hope all is well!

Kateka said...

Oh my goodness, Jojo you have a 3 year old?! Amazing. What a cute 3 year old he is too.

prRiggs said...

What a cute cake! I definitely need you to teach me a few cake-decorating tips.
Isn't it funny how they love anything our kids do, but our attempts at fitting in are not accepted or appreciated very much. Go figure...

Unknown said...

Your Cake is amzing!