Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

We sure missed seeing our Familys but we are so grateful to have such good friends to share our holidays with!

We had a nice Christmas Eve! We had a few friends over to have dinner with us. I made the traditional Ham, Potatoes and this is the second year that I have made butterflake rolls! We also had some yummy Guava Cheesecake from costco that I have been looking forward to for a few months!

The Girls! Katie, me , and Mardy!
Thanks again for coming guys!

Hudson was so excited when we brought all the presents out that night! I told him that he got to open one present and he was so excited. We do Christmas Jamies and Remy was already asleep so Hudson opened both of them. Hudson wanted to open more of course and kept trying to be sneeky. He would say "I just want to look at the tags!" Then he picked up two presents and said "I like these ones I am going to put them in my room!" Nice try!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for having us! The food was awesome...loved the cheese cake too!

mardymeans said...

That was so fun, Jojo, thanks for having us over!! It was so nice to hang out with everyone in air conditioning, LOL!