Monday, December 22, 2008

No Training Wheels!

Today Travis decided to take Hudson's training wheels off, and he rode it as if he was born to ride a bike! It didn't suprise me to much because he is so cordnated with doing things like this! He did awesome. Travis didn't even run with him he just held his bike and he took off! I think that he could have done this a while ago but he goes so fast with the training wheels and dosen't have to pedal so fast to not fall over! So looks like I'll bee running after now! By the end of the day he was turning around really good and going up and down the cirbs. He did run into a parked car, well the tire so no damage there, he just needs to work how much he brakes and turns at the same time! I am so pround of him he is growing up so fast. Good job buddy! This video was his second go at it and he still did really good!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey JoJo! Thanks again for having us last night, we had so much fun. Can you email me the group shot and the one of Zach and me so I can post? Thanks!

Joslyn said...

I can't believe how fast Hudson is growing up! You have such a cute family. Missy helped me just barely to make it into the blogging world- it's great to see pics of you guys.

Miquel said...

JoJo,
Hey girly, this is Miquel (Mangum). I can't believe I found your blog. Your boys are so stinkin adorable. How have you been? I just started a blog, so lets keep in touch.