Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Congrats Parley

My little brother Parley went to the Temple last night for the first time and it was such a nice experience. We once again missed Travis and wished he could have been here with us. Parley is leaving the day before my parents to serve a mission in Brazil. He fly's straight to the MTC in Brazil! I can't believe that he is old enough to go on a mission. In my mind he is still my little 12 year old brother. I am so excited for him and so grateful for his example to me and my boys! We love you Parley and will miss you!

The soon to be Missionaries!

The Family with my brothers cute awesome fiance Alley and my mom's parents, Grandma Ber and Grandpa Fud!

The girls! I am so excited for a new sister Alley! She is awesome I am so glad that I have been able to get to know her better since we've come to visit. She fits right in the family! We love you Alley!

3 comments:

mkchilds said...

So i have to tell you we almost named our son Parley! It was that or Kyler, and Kyler won over this time, but we love that name...fun to see someone else with it!

Kateka said...

Cute pics, Jojo! Love them. I can't believe how dark Hudson's hair is!

Myers Family said...

I love all the updates- it looks like you are having a blast in Utah! If you are here much longer, Lizz, Kaity and I would LOVE to see you guys! And hello, I LOVE your dress! Is that an PR thing or can you get it online? You look like such a babe! I'm glad you're having fun!