Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hudson!


This year Hudson wanted a Lighting McQueen cake. My mom helped me. She frosted the King cake and I did lighting! It was a huge hit Hudson loved them!


Hudson and his Uncle Parley, he is leaving on his mission in June to Brazil. Hudson told me the other day that when he turns five he is going on a mission to Brazil with Parley.

Hudson turned 4 on Monday the 18th! This is a little late, but better then never! Happy Birthday Hudson we love you and you are growing into such a wonderful boy! You make me laugh all the time and keep me on my toes! The day you came to our family was one of the best day's in our life! You are such a joy to have in our family! We love you!

Hudson was a lucky boy this year he had three birthday party's. We had a party for him with all his buddies the Saturday before his birthday. We had water games and lunch with cupcakes it was a lot of fun and I will have to post those pictures later. We then had a nice day as a family on his birthday . We took him to build a bear where he chose a horse, and a soccer outfit. We then went to McDonald's for dinner his choice. When we got to Utah we had a party with all his Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles. It was nice to have a party with all the family.

0 comments: