Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wiggle cars and Monkeys

June 2nd 2010

We bought some wiggle cars for the boys and they have loved them. We took them out to the park the other day and they found the biggest hill they could go down. Luckily there was no serious injuries. We used to let them ride them around in our house but the lady living under us told us they could hear them and it was loud. I felt really bad because they have been riding them around in the house for a few weeks I wish she would had told us sooner.
Getting ready at the top of the hill


Hudson loves to climb up this pole at the park and Remy wanted to try as well. Hudson also has recently been swinging across on the rings. He is our monkey! He was pretty excited to show dad that he could do it. He is such a strong boy with no fear it is fun to see him do new things and see how he lights up with excitement. I sure love my busy boys, they make me smile and worry for their safety daily!



Remy making an onery face he didn't want me to take a picture of him.

1 comments:

Brady and Alley said...

I think that is the first picture I have seen of Remy without a smile on his face.