Sunday, January 15, 2012

Aunt Beths party

We had Aunt Beth up at our house foro the Thanksgivng break. I was bad about taking pictures at thanksgiving, we had a nice time with the family. We had it at our house and had my siblings and Travis family up. Beth's birthday was the monday after so we had a party for her!

This is Tea's new smile face, big cheese.
Oh man this was a really sad day!!! We just moved a few weeks ago and we couldn't keep Dasiy, we found a good adoption agency that we could give her to and that made us feel a little better. It was so sad to tell the boys and have them say good bye! She was such a good dog and I can't wait to get them a new dog when Travis is all done with school and we are setteled in a few years.

Tea studying with Travis for finals! I found this chair on ksl for a good deal and she loves it.
Tea is growing up so fast. She reminds me of Hudson, she is so busy and loves to climb on everything! We love having this sassy girl in our family, it sure keeps me extra busy! She is saying a few words now, Mom, Dad, Plesse(please), chanch you( thank you), Me, my show, and teya jo(tea jo).

1 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh my word - Hudson's face is heart breaking!