Thursday, July 19, 2012

4th of July

We were able to make it to Delta for the 4th of July this year, we haven't been able to go for a few years so we were excited it work out! We are waiting for the parade to start, the kids got  a ton of candy.
My cute Huddy! He surprised me that morning by shaving of his nasty beard, I was on happy wife!
Aunt Sandy was also in town, It was so nice to see her and visit!!!
Every year these jets fly over main street to start the parade it is pretty neat

We are so grateful for the men and women you have served or are serving our country! I am thankful for a hubby that chose to do that for four years, I respect those wife and families even more than I did before!
I knew they were going to shoot there guns but it still made me jump
 
One of my favorite parts of the parade is the old tractors, maybe that's a little bit of my dad coming out in me! This is one when Hudson was only one years old, he still loves them too. 
We also took the boys to the derby and let them stay up for the fireworks. They were in love with the derby they raised the ticket price a lot this year I was shocked, I will start saving for next year! The fire works were awesome they always are.

0 comments: