Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wind Caves

We finally went and hiked to the Wind caves, this is a pretty steep hike. It is mostly all up hill its not to far a 1.6 one way hike. The boys did awesome, Remy complained for a few minutes at the end then once he got over it he was fine. He asked me why they just couldn't build a road to get to the top, haha that would defeat the purpose.
Water break
Tea wanted to get out of the back pack and have a try at the hiking. She did a good job and walked for quite a while, she had a few stumbles and after the last fall she said " all done I get up" . She is talking so much.
This is in side the cave, if you look at the other mountain were the rock is they call it the great wall of china, it wraps around the whole mountain. 
It was so dirty in the cave as you can see, she was covered in dirt, and some of my yogurt.
Taking turns in the whole




When we got home it was time for Tea's nap so I threw her in the kitchen sink and she played in the water and got clean while I fed her bites of her lunch. She picked up this brush and knew exactly what to do with it. Don't worry I cleaned it after!

0 comments: