Thursday, July 19, 2012

Parley and Erica Wedding

While I was at my mom's for a few weeks the kids loved having lots of adult attention from Grandparents to Aunts and Uncles. Here they are watching a show together.
Apparently Tea thinks Uncle Par is her personal chair

My brother Parley and Erica were married on 7/11/12 It was a nice wedding and we are so happy for them. We love Erica and are so glad to have a new sister in the family. I told Parley and Erica that they don't need to have kids because as soon as they come around all three of mine are climbing on them.
Aunt Beth came to the temple a little later with my kids and it was raining for a minute and she took this cute picture of Tea
We took the chance to get a quick family picture, haha it was really bright and this is the best we got
 
I love the Oquirh Mountian temple it is so pretty, its one of my favorites it has the prettiest chandlers.
Cute Grandma Ber and my Mom


She loved this fountain, she almost made it in a few times
I was asked to take some pictures of Parley and Erica a week before the wedding for there announcement, it was a lot of fun! This one is my favorite. 
Finally married!!!
Cute boys helping with the dress

All us sisters! I am pretty lucky to end up with such awesome, fun sisters,I love them!
Erica's men! Remy has been saying to Parley that he was going to marry Erica for a long time. They finally came to an agreement, well Remy did he told Parley that they could both marry her.
Of course we had to stop for a free slurpee on the way home
We had there wedding luncheon at my Moms after the wedding, I had so much fun with planning this and decorating. I pretty much told my Mom what we should do and was good at bossing everyone around hehe, it was fun to use someone else's money too :)! Thank Mom for letting me take over!


See Remy, sneaking in on Erica! haha Parley's nice to share. 

0 comments: