Sunday, December 9, 2007

Can't Sleep

For all you Mom's out there you know how impossible it is to sleep when you are 4 weeks away from having a baby will understand how fustrating it is. So instead of trying to sleep and being mad that I can't breath or get comfortable I decided to do some more pictures since both my boys are still sound asleep. I already posted some beach pictures the other day but there are just so many that I wanted to share with everyone.


Here is a better picture to understand how far Hudson
was jumping from the top off the hill to the bottom of the hole.

Helping Dad build the hill.

Covered in sand from sliding down on my belly.


Sliding down the big hill.

I had Travis dig the hole deeper to see if we could trap Hudson in to get a good picture of him. Hudson thought it was so fun to try to climb out of the big hole, it didn't take long for him to climb out.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sorry you can't sleep...I HATE that feeling! I can't believe you only have 4 more weeks! The beach looks awesome!

Jessica said...

Hud is SO cute. A co-worker oncetold me how she loved living near a beach during pregnancy because she would dig a hole in the sand to put her belly in it so she could take a nap laying on her stomach. I don't know if this sounds comfortable, or if you miss being able to lay on your stomach, but Travis's monster hole reminded me of it. I imagine it might be hard to get out of the hole by yourself...maybe this wan't the greatest nap idea afterall. :)