Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our Winter Weather


Hudson and Dad after climbing up the palm tree.

Hudson was a shark for Halloween and my Mom has been wanting a picture of the shark at the beach. This was the best one we could get because he wasn't very happy to be in his costume and not his swimming suit, but it is pretty cute.


Hudson's big jump, he looks
like Michael Jordan.


Hudson and Mom in the big hole.

Hudson had a hard time enjoying getting this
picture taken because he was worried about the
waves getting him.


Well it has been nice to have such nice weather all year round, I am not trying to brag. We actually really miss having some white snow. We really miss being able to bundle up in cute sweaters and scarfs. You might all think we are crazy but we do miss it a little bit. I had a hard time getting Travis to put lights on our tree. He said that it just dosen't really feel like Christmas time with now snow. I had to remind he thats why we need a tree all decorated. Well any ways these pictures our taken at piones beach. It is really nice because it is like having your own private beach. Travis dug a huge hole and hill for Hudson and he just loved it. He would jump of the top of the big hill down into the hole. It was about a 6 foot jump. It made Mom a little nervous but he survived. As we were leaving Travis decided to climb a palm tree, well Hudson thought it would be fun and climbed right up after him. I was standing at the car and ran as fast as a 9 month pregnat Mom could to help Hudson . He was up pretty far and wasn't close enough for Travis to reach him. He had made it up far enough that he was probably 8 feet off the ground. Ahh he has no fear!!! I think he has angles constently watching over him.

2 comments:

brodie stacey allie said...

Wow, you guys really do live in paradise. I love the shark picture. Hudson is such a cutie. I am sure baby #2 is going to be just as cute!

The Airharts said...

Beautiful beach!!! I am so excited for an update on the blog. I was starting to get nervous that something had happened to you.ha ha .give us info on the pregnacy-I need and update on how close you are getting.