Monday, December 17, 2007

New Haircut


Travis took pictures of my hair so I made a funny face and know he's making me share it with all of you so sorry that is a little scary.


Well let me start out with telling you all my hair has been driving me crazy since we have been in PR. I would do it sraight and in would begin to grow in size as soon as I left the house. So I thought well maybe my hair will be better curly here. So I would do it and I felt like it looked like I was in the 80's with a new perm, no offense to anyone who has or had that hair do, so then I gave up and everyday I was sporting the fancy ponytail. Well as my pregency went on I began to feel frumper and frumper until I just couldn't stand it. So colored my hair dark again and had travis help me trim my hair. After that haircut I finally decided that I would go and pay to get it cut and short! It was time!! Well if you think $ 20 is too much for a haircut they charged me $70, I am still sick about it and I will not be going back there again. I was told that the lady spoke english. Well she did but not very well because I would ask her something and she would just look at me. So long story short I wanted the front a little longer than the back, got the oppisite and every time I style it I pull out my scissors and have at it. Oh well I feel much better and less frumpy!

1 comments:

The Airharts said...

I think its super cute jo!!! Hope the baby comes soon!