Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hudson's history of hair!

Well were do I start, yesterday I was looking at all our pictures and just started cracking up at some of the pictures of Hudson and his hair. I have to admit I had the hardest time ever wanting to cut his curls off. So what if his hair was long and beautiful , sometimes to long. Sorry to Uncle Brady who wanted us to wait until he got back from his mission to cut his hair. ( Who gets home Feb. 5th yeah!!!) Can you even image how long it would be? I don't think we would have found Hudson under all his hair.


At the hospital, look at all that hair. Everyone would ask "who has the Mexican baby with all the hair ? " My cousin got the biggest kick out of it because all her babies are born bald.
You have to look closely at his sick hair. This is in the begining of September so he was almost 4 months old and desperatly needed his first haircut. Hudson is sporting the comb over look.

Here is a better picture of the comb over taken the same day as the last picture. Hudson is with his Grandma Great!
Getting his first haircut over Labor day Weekend. Bye Bye comb over !
The after picture of his first hair cut. I didn't realize how bad it needed to be cut until after when I saw how cute my big boy was with his new haircut.
Second haircut, the one and only buzz. Travis was at work and I decided to cut his hair. I didn't mean to buzz it this short and I missed all his hair. Travis is still to this day trying to talk me into another buzz cut, I just can't do it! Well I can I just don't want to.

Hudsons hair growing out since the buzz.

Hee Hee mom straightened my hair.

Nice and long when it is straight!
Hudson with his Buddy Olivia I think there might be something wrong when I let my boy's hair be longer than his girlfriends.

At the pumpkin patch Oct 2006! What a cute chubby boy!
New haircut. I still had to leave a little bit of curls.
When Travis left for boot camp he made me promise to not cut his hair until he got back. This is a picture of Hudson a few days after Travis got back from boot camp. We decided to cut his hair short when we got back from running errands that day!
A before back view picture.

After Picture. I think Hudsons hair is a cycle. Long, really long, really short, long.

And last but not least the latest hair do. My friend from our ward took some pictures for us a few days ago before she left to go home for Christmas. She e-mailed a few of them to us to preview and I just love them. She does an awesome job! Thanks Lily!












3 comments:

The Airharts said...

So cute-I love the long hair! I have to admit I got kind of disapointed after i saw the little baby picture at the begining. I thought you had your new baby...maybe next time I check.

Kateka said...

Hi Jo! I think that your hair has also gone through different styles, but you manage to pull off every look!! Totally jealous.

Unknown said...

Jojo next time I will email you the picture without the logo so you can post them here. :0)