Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pyogenic Granuloma

I was able to take Remy to the Pediactric Dermatoligist yesterday, which I am thankful for because their were no appointment until March 17th, the doctor was kind enough to squeeze us in. The red dot is a Pyogenic Granuloma which can be caused by trama to the skin. Even a little scratch can turn into this. Any ways long story short he will be able to get it removed on Friday. He will only have a local anastitic and have to be held down! I am not to excited about this but it will better in the long run. So if you could be so kind to Remember Remy in your Prayers we would really appreciate it. It will be nice not to have a random blood fest anymore! Hudson has been really cute and concered for his brother. When I got home from the doctor Hudson said,
"How did Remy do at the doctor's mom? Did he take his red dot of for him?" It was really cute to hear him ask that! He has been a big helper and really paitent when I have to hold Remy down to get it to stop bleeding. Today he sang I love to see The Temple to Remy today when I had to hold him down so I could put pressure on it. It is not fun to do that so I will be so grateful when we are all done.

2 comments:

mardymeans said...

I'm so glad you guys will be able to get his "red dot" taken off! I can't believe those pictures of his bloody face, poor little guy! I love the pictures of when your family was here! I can't believe those conck shells they are so awesome! Is it conck or conch? I alsways thought it was conch, oh well!

Katie said...

I think its conch, Mardy :) JoJo I'm so glad you were able to get an appointment sooner! How cute of Hudson.