Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Trophy!!!

The Green Dragons!



Hudson's last soccer game was on Saturday! By the end of the season he did better about wanting to play! It was a lot of fun to watch their games, they were very entertaining. I'm proud of him for doing his best. I can't beleive how big he is! I love you Huddy good job buddy!
I don't know why he had such a serious face during trophy time! He was so excited to bring his trophy home and it is sitting on our kitchen table with the picture of his team that the coach gave us.


This is one of the referee's, he was really cute with the kids, he would help them up if the fell down to make sure they were okay.
Also, Hudson has been saying some funny things lately, not hard to do when your three!
The other day when Travis got home from work, Hudson said to him, "Mom threw me on the floor today!" (This could sound really bad to a someone that dosen't know me. What happened was that we were playing on our huge bean bag and he fell off and hit his head on the ground)
Then he quickly added "Mom wasn't paying attention and almost crashed today!"
Well thank's Hudson for telling on me! It's true I did have to slam on my brakes but that happens all the time when you drive in PR!

0 comments: