Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Steve-O and the Dragon suit!


Let me introduce you to Steve-O, he is the Caterpillar that has been eating all our leaves on one of our trees for the past two weeks. The first time I noticed him was about two weeks ago, I wish I would have taken a picture of him then because he has grown four times his size. Travis and Hudson named him Steve-O. We have been having a few Hurricane warnings this past week, we were supposed to have a crazy tropical storm with 70 mph winds hit Monday. They had us bring all our things inside and to told us to be prepared. Thankfully the storm calmed down before it made it to Puerto Rico and was just a really bad rain and thunder storm. Hudson heard us talking about the storm and that we needed to bring the bikes and stuff inside. He said "What about Steve-O"? He was very concerned for his new pet and I had to tell him he would be okay! We have another Hurricane that is on its way and is supposed to hit Thursday, I hope it passes by or it calms down like it usually does.

My friend gave me some hand me down clothes for my boys, Hudson found this lovely Halloween costume. It is a size 12 month but he incites on wearing it around quite often. This was a few weeks ago and now I think he has forgotten about it thank goodness. It would make him sweat and he always complained that it hurt his bum, he would have a permanent wedgie but still wanted to wear it!

1 comments:

Riva said...

ewwww! Olivia wants a praying mantis for a "pet" ... we have a little civilation in our front yard, it's coming to the point where we are constantly stepping on one on our way out to the car! ;) I love your pics of steve-o!!