Thursday, September 3, 2009

First self portrait


I have been meaning to post this picture and update for ever. Not much is happening at our house than the same old busy days. Hudson has been learning about bodies and they had each of the kids draw a self portrait. I can't believe that he drew this, he doesn’t like to color alot so I was so impressed with his picture, it made me really think about how fast he is growing up. Hudson has really liked school but he has been having a really hard time getting on the bus this week. Once he gets home he say's he had fun, so I don't now what to do. He has been saying the funniest things lately. The other day he said to me, "Mom my teacher's name is Ms. Ortiz," I responded yes it is, he then said " He is the big guy?" ( his teacher is short and a little over weight and he still gets his he and she confused). I then told him that some people are big and some our small and that we are all different sizes. He said " Like Remy is small and I am big," I could just see his wheels turning as he was thinking the then he said, " But mom, she is big like the guy on Wall-e ". Kids are to honest sometimes but I had a good laugh to myself! A few days ago he had to go to the Dermatologist to have his warts looked at, when Travis got home from work he was talking to his mom and Hudson then asked to talk to Grandma Ging, I heard him say " Grandma I have good news and bad news, the good news is that I got to play my game (I let him play his DS at the doctors only one of the few occasions) the bad news is that I had to go to the doctors". We had a good laugh, I wondered where he got that and Aunt Beth figured it out, they say something similar on Madagascar. Remy is being his normal goofy self and is always happy to give you a cheesy grin. We have been at the doctors with him every week in August; he has had non stop ear infection. We are trying a few allergy medicines hoping that it will help with the drainage so we won't have to go to an ENT. I forgot to post about me dear sweet husband, he graduated last month with his Associates!!!!! I am so proud of him, it has taken him a while but he did it. He will be starting classes for his bachelors next month! Congrats honey I love you!!

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Congratulations on the graduation! That is very exciting.

Christal said...

you boys are so fun hudson cracks me up he and lauren are alot alike she always quotes movies and actually uses them in the right context kids are so fun!!! congrats to travis too that is exciting!! hope all is going good ttys

Riva said...

YAY TRAVIS!!