Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bowling

We took the boys bowling on Saturday for the first time and we had so much fun! The boys loved it and it was fun to watch them take turns and cheer each other on!


Hudson did a really good job throwing the ball!

Hudson is getting taller and taller every day! He is getting so independent and loves to do new things. He loved bowling and thought we should take Aunt Alley and Uncle Brady when they come to see us in a few weeks! We are so excited!

Remy is such a strong boy he would lift up and carry this 6 pound ball over, with our guidance so he wouldn't drop it on his toes! He would push it down this then run to the side so he could watch it roll down! He would clap the whole time until it knocked over the pins!

Me and the boys! I am so grateful to be a mom to these fun active boys! I love them so much and they bring so much joy to my life! I love you boys, thanks for putting up with your Mom!

Action shot, Remy helping me!

Big smilies after his first time knocking down some pins!

I love this picture! They are both getting so big and are becoming such good buddies!

5 comments:

mardymeans said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun time!! I want to go with my kids too now! The pictures you got were really cute too!!

Unknown said...

your family is so adorable. you look awesome jojo. I miss you.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are too cute!

Christal said...

So cute!! and so fun! Great pics!!

Ginger said...

Fun at the bowling alley! I love the picture where the two boys are looking down the lane. Remind them that we owned a bowling alley OK?