Monday, September 21, 2009

Caterpillars

So if you read my older post about all the caterpillars on our tree this is the update. They finished that tree and have all moved on. Last week me and Travis went to run some errands with Remy before Hudson got home from school. When we walked out there were a few catipillars leaving the tree and were on the sidewalk. Remy thought it was pretty cool and got really excited.


When Hudson got home from school we showed him the caterpillars and he was brave enough to hold them. He loved it. He would get the cutest smile everytime he held them. They were the higlight of the next few days before they all left. Remy and Hudson still look for them when we go outside.


The cute smile he would get while holding the caterpillar

Hudson showing Remy the caterpillar, he liked it until it got to close to his face.

The tree, it no longer has any leaves or flowers they ate it all! It is starting to grow back a little!

5 comments:

Norine said...

So the catapillars have left the building huh? I love seeing the boys so curious about them. I miss you guys so much. Hudson is getting so big as is Remmers. Time flies huh. Give them kisses from me okay. Love Aunt Norine

Brittany Crane said...

How fun for the boys, although your tree would probably beg to differ. :) I just love Remy's hair- what a lucky kid-gorgeous locks. He gets them from you!!

Kristyn said...

this is all i have to say. you have two of the most handsome boys ever. really...
kristyn

nic said...

Hey Trav and Jo! We missed you guys at the Finn reunion. I guess Oak City is quite a distance from Puerto Rico though, understandable. I hadn't seen pictures of your boys--they are adorable! It sounds like you're enjoying your time in Paradise. Glad you're doing well.
*Nicole & Dan

carrie said...

it's a boy! i really wanted a sister for Lola, but i'm still excited. I just hope I can convince Tony that we NEED one more! We miss you guys too!