Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catch up

Well these next few pictures are all random but ones that I have been meaning to write about.

During Hudson's first week of school I put Remy in his chair to watch a show while I had a quick shower. I came out and checked on him and he was doing good. I went into my room to get dressed fast and came back in two minutes and this is what I found! He must have been really tired, this is the first time I have ever had a child fall asleep at the table. I had to take a few pictures before I loaded him into the car to go and get Hudson from the bus stop and he slept threw it all.

Remy's tongue has healed really well. I think I took this picture a week ago. You can still see his stitches in this picture; they finally dissolved all the way this week.
Hudson wanted to watch Nacho Libre again for family movie night last week. So here he is being Nacho! He is wearing his Spiderman mask from his costume for this Halloween. He was reenacting all the wrestling parts it was pretty entertaining to watch him!
Update on Steve-o, I think that it was really a Steve-A. Steve-O was missing in action for a few days and then one day I looked in the tree and we have over thirty new caterpillars! This picture was taken a week ago and they have all doubled in size and ate half our tree! I don't think that our tree will last another week! At least it is fun for the boys to watch them grow!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha! That photo of Hudson in his undies and the spiderman mask is AWESOME.

Oh.. Thanks for the nice comments. :)

Riva said...

HAHA!!! I love these pictures!!! Naaaaachooooooo!!!!