Monday, October 11, 2010

Catch up

I took a camera class in september, it was four nights one each week. It was a lot of fun to learn how to use my camera in manual and a few other basic photography items. I took the boys to the train tracks and they didn't want to be the best models this day.


Travis asked if this was there mug shot! Nope they just do this on there own.
Thankfully there was a plane that held Remy's attention for a second!
Tea has been smiling and started making cute noises back! I love when baby's start to do this, it is really fun to see the boys talk too her and she smilies and talks back.
I also love her little sneeze! Her hair is getting long enough to put a little clip in it, it is so fun to have a little girl.

It has been really fun to be close to cousins again. We sure miss Addie and can't wait to see her.

Bath time, she is really starting to enjoy them.

Remy loves baseball, he would hit the ball all day if you threw it to him. He also loves football and has loved going to a few USU games with Hudson and Travis.
Poor Hudson had the flu a few weeks ago. Thankfully he is the only one that got it and it only lasted a day. He was so week and feeling really crappy he would throw up then just want to lay on the bathroom floor for a while. I hate when my kids are sick I feel so bad for them.
Remy flying, Travis loves to throw the boys so high up they love it and every time and I don't!
Hudson cut his head open on conference weekend. Travis was gone so I got to be the nurse. Our mirror open up and he jumped up onto the sink and hit the corner right on his head. He probably could have used a stitch but I just decided to butterfly it. He had a sweet hair cut for a few days. I didn't want to cut it and have hair down my cast. His dad was nice and gave him a haircut a few days later.

3 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh! His poor little head. You are such a good nurse. :)

Unknown said...

adorable kids jojo. we love you

mardymeans said...

Wow, I haven't looked at your blog fro too long!!! I love all of these pictures! Poor Hudson!